- Now you can see how many cases you have selected for the bulk operation.
- You can clone multiple test cases in bulk, all at the same time (see "Clone" button on the screenshot above?).
- We have introduced a two-way statuses sync between Jira issue and Qase defect — whenever you change Jira issue status, the corresponding Qase defect will be updated
- When you create a defect during a test run and check the "create jira issue" checkbox, the jira issue is created and linked to the test case you're currently running.
- You can now remove the link between Jira issue and the test case in the Jira issue glance panel; also, you can now attach or detach jira issue from the test case in jira search results;
- You can now search and then attach or detach test cases to a jira issue;
Misc UI updates
- Members can now invite users;
- Redesign of the Test results screen:
- User can now expand or collapse all suites with one click: